In Episode 8 the boys discuss the basics of list building for competitive newcomers.
This covers the essentials needed for a competitive army such as:
- Mobility and objective holding
- Having an army capable of dealing with a variety of threats
- Command points, how many you need to do the tricks you need
- How to consider your local meta, and the mission format of the tournament
- Does your army need to go first or second, and can you survive the first turn if you do go second
- The basic archetypes of lists you might want to play
We then continue on to answer questions posed to us by the community and give our own bits of advice for people wanting to join the competitive scene.
If you liked our content and want to keep up to date on our latest events, like us on Facebook, Subscribe to us on iTunes and leave us a review! If there is anything you would like us to cover in a future episode, don’t hesitate to swing us a message! 🙂
Our iTunes link:
For non-iTunes users, our podcast is also online on:
– The Normal Blokes